What's the Healthiest Fast Food Burger
Big fast food comparison | How healthy are burgers, pizza, kebab & Co.?
Currywurst, doner kebab, pizza or french fries - when things have to go fast during their lunch break, many people turn to fast food. Read the large nutrient comparison here.
The pizza does very badly: It has very few healthy ingredients, but a lot of fat and calories, as the big fast food test by the magazine "Funk Uhr" shows.
The healthy alternative to fast food is the kebab. With cabbage and vegetables it is rich in vitamins and bioactive substances, the meat contains protein.
The only point of criticism: The bread is mostly made of white flour, and these empty carbohydrates are of no use to the body.
The roast chicken also does pretty well in comparison. It's high in lean protein, B vitamins, zinc, and magnesium. With the right side dish, e.g. B. a salad, half a rooster becomes a balanced meal that will keep you full for a long time.
Burgers, fries and Co. - here is the big nutrient comparison:
By the way: The daily calorie requirement for a man who does not work physically hard is between 1900 and 2600 kilocalories (kcal), whereas for a woman it is only 1700 to 2200. In order not to exceed this, the calories from drinks must of course also be included and they sometimes have it all:
As a deterrent: click through the disgust gallery. See what people do with food ...
- Why ln 27 ln 3 3
- What does hmm mean in a text message
- How can I lose weight without exertion
- What kind of person was Friedrich Nietzsche
- IS Intel HD 5500 good enough
- How to start an Amazon business
- What is your biggest aha moment
- What turns men on during sex
- How high is 100 feet long
- How do I inspire people to be passionate
- Do immigrants have equal opportunities in Australia
- It's nothing paradoxical
- Ugandan people eat pork
- Are there hostel facilities in IIM Sambalpur
- How to calculate the pulling force
- Which company has the most loyal customers?
- What do Malaysians think of Israel
- It is dangerous to eat grape seeds
- Are all people migrants
- What is the difference between sad and sad?
- Forex trading is recommended for beginners
- What is multilingual teaching
- Can you earn games on Steam
- How do I make pecan cake