Is Google a static website
What is a dynamic page?
A dynamic page or website is understood to be an Internet presentation, the content of which is called up and compiled from databases for the visitor. Images and texts are retrieved from a server, inserted into an existing structure and presented to the user as HTML code. The page and its content are regenerated for each visitor. This page may look different depending on the visit. The process of putting together only takes a few milliseconds, so the creation of the website is not visible to the user.
Why do you use a dynamic website?
Dynamic websites include, for example, online shops, forums, blogs, news tickers - all pages that are constantly updated and changed. The advantage of dynamic pages is therefore the adaptation of the delivered website to the wishes and needs of the user.
Independent of programming knowledge, dynamic pages can update themselves because you insert the content into a predefined structure. This process takes place automatically. If the operator of the website has a module in the backend, i.e. changed text or image, this is simply re-integrated. In-depth knowledge of HTML or programming languages is not necessary.
Due to the constantly regenerating page, the latest content is always presented - without changing the source text or laborious manual incorporation of changes in the code or the content. The same applies to adjustments in the layout area. Even if the appearance of the page is changed, it does not affect the content.
In addition, technical structures and data of the website and content can be stored separately from one another.
What is dynamic content?
Dynamic content is text, images, graphics, but also videos, which can be integrated into an existing structure. To do this, they are obtained from a database or other external source. In this way, the content of external services can also be integrated. For example, you can present up-to-date weather reports, stock market prices and sports results in this way.
Which is better: dynamic pages or static web pages?
Here, the operator of the website has to look carefully at what goal he is pursuing with the website. For a pure presence on the Internet or to achieve visibility, a static website or web business card is completely sufficient. Dynamic content is expedient if online sales, exchange and communication as well as added value for the visitor are sought.
Exciting up-to-date information, whether about products or services, is the reason for visits by users and can lead to interactions. If the page is changed regularly, whether it is with the offers, products and services or revised from time to time, the decision criterion for or against a dynamic website also plays a role. Most of the content management systems that are on the market can also be used by website operators without in-depth programming knowledge. Changes to texts, images and other content elements can be incorporated quickly and easily.
On the other hand, the demands of a dynamic side on servers and security are higher. Often one encounters a hybrid form on the Internet. Some pages are created statically and not changed in the long term, while other areas, such as a guide or news area, are then filled dynamically.
What are the advantages of dynamic content for SEO?
The constantly changing page content sends a signal of great activity to the search engines. In addition, the user experience (experience of the user on the site) can be positively influenced and thus also his behavior on the website.
- The user is presented with content that matches their interests
-> His stay on the site is longer because he reads further articles / areas -> This is a positive signal to search engines.
- The visitor is suggested a product that he can combine with the one he has just viewed. -> The conversion rate increases. > positive signal to search engines
- The visitor receives information or services that make him repeatedly visit the site. (e.g. weather reports, traffic reports, stock exchange prices, event tips ...)> a positive signal to the search engines
Dynamic pages can be optimized for search engines
Dynamic websites can be recognized by parameters such as “?”, “=” Or “&” in the URL. The following applies: If the content is changed or supplemented on such pages, the URL also changes. According to search engine operators, URLs with parameters can now be read by search engines. There is also the possibility to easily convert dynamic URLs into static URLs. These should then also be created as speaking URLs. This enables you as the website operator to use important keywords in the URL.
Image: nadia_snopek stock.adobe.com
- Which companies build plastic recycling plants
- Why is a global economy important
- Cave people were vegetarians
- Why is it beneficial to book a hotel online?
- Where are moderate meadows
- How xenophobic are Thai people
- What are the most terrible things about the ocean
- Are the people of Nashville friendly?
- Who is Donald Trump
- How long do relationships usually last
- What is your rating of Rutgers University
- Is there a dictatorship in China?
- Why is life on earth so fascinating
- Are UFOS daemons
- Why is it beneficial to book a hotel online?
- What are some big data APIs
- How popular is Fortnite in the world
- What does the Bible say about divorce
- How can I buy a property in Dubai
- What do physicists think of Stephen Hawking?
- What makes music interesting
- Will you trust the 2020 polls?
- Why do people promote their Instagram posts
- How do thoughts of self-doubt arise