Can I delete cached data?
Android Android: clear the cache - this is how it works
It often makes sense to empty the cache of an app on an Android device: This is how you free up storage space that is sometimes unnecessarily occupied. The cache is the intermediate storage of an app. The procedure is so simple that you can empty the cache in just a few steps.
Empty the cache for an Android app up to and including Android 7.X.
Here we will show you how to clear the cache for a single app. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Delete the entire smartphone cache up to and including Android 7.X.
Would you like to delete the cache for all of your apps? Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Empty the Android cache on Android 8.0display
From Android 8.0, i.e. from Android Oreo, the smartphone's cache can no longer be deleted as described above. However, you can still do this:
- Go to Settings and tap on "Storage".
- Select the sub-item "More apps".
- If you now tap an individual app, you can tap the "Clear cache" button in the app info. Then the cache of this app will be cleared.
Empty the Android cache under Android 9.0
For smart devices with Android 9.0, clearing the cache is only possible via the individual apps and no longer generally. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Brief instructions: Clear the cache for an Android app up to and including Android 7.X.
- On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Settings.
- Then call the point "Apps" in the area "device" on.
- Tap on one Appwhose cache you want to clear.
- Then press the button "Storage".
- Now all you have to do is "clear cache"Select. Then you have completely deleted the cache for the app.
Brief instructions: Clear the entire smartphone cache up to and including Android 7.X.
- Open the settings and tap on the point "Storage" (in the area "device").
- Then tap "Internal shared storage" in the area "Device memory".
- Press "Data in cache". You will now be asked if you want to delete the data in the cache for all apps. Select"OK"to start the process.
Quick guide: clear the Android cache on Android 9.0
- Open the Settings and tap "Apps".
- Go to "Apps".
- Choose one single app at.
- Tap on "Storage".
- Now you can "clear cache" choose.
- Can anything be seen as a paradox
- Gives the Higgs boson photon mass
- What do sound waves not travel through?
- How do I get real Adderall online
- What artificial sweeteners increase insulin
- May cause cancer in vegetables
- What is wrong with the music
- If 4 X 44 what is X.
- Comments can be reduced by voting
- Real friends ignore you
- What is larger milliliter or gram
- When did cyberbullying begin
- Which human activities use the most energy?
- How can I make money right away
- Do the British understand the American accent
- Why are blueberries bad for you
- Who designed the dollar symbol
- Why are you fat 1
- What screams i'm confident
- Is life difficult for highly sensitive people
- What is the most scientific thing at all
- Is the game development interesting
- How do I say no thanks
- Hong Kong has a good airport