What does Ricardo mean
Name and meaning of name of Ricardo
Ricardo in cursiveRicardo
Meaning of the name RicardoThe name meaning of Ricardo is derived from the name Richard.
The eponymous words from Old High German are rihhi (power, empire) and harti (hard, strong, resolute).
Linguistic origin of RicardoOld High German
The internationality of the name RicardoPortuguese names
Ricardo is aBoy names
The name Ricardo in sign language
Fluency of the name RicardoThe name Ricardo is not to be found among the most common German names. However, the main form from which the name Ricardo is derived is a very common name. Here are the statistics of the main form.
Note: An indication in "1958-2000" or "1900-1930" means: "Yes, placement available". Database: Society for the German Language (GfdS)
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Richard from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Richard among the most frequent names from 1958-2000: No.
- Was Richard among the most frequent names from 1900-1930: Yes
The name Ricardo has never been in the top 10 most common German names in Germany.
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Ricardo from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Ricardo among the most frequent names from 1958-2000: No.
- Was Ricardo among the most common names from 1900 - 1930: No.
The current probability that there will later be at least 2 children with the name Ricardo in a 30-person class, kindergarten group, etc. is well below: 0.3%
The name Ricardo goes back toThe name Richard. Today the name Richard is primarily known to us as the name of historical rulers and nobles, above all Richard the Lionheart.
The name day for the name Ricardo is onFebruary 7th or April 3rd
Famous People with the Name Ricardo:Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite: known as Kaka, 2007 world footballer. Brazilian footballer. Year of birth: 1982.
Neftalí Ricardo Reyes Basoalto: known as Pablo Neruda, winner of the 1971 Nobel Prize for Literature. Chilean poet. Year of birth: 1904.
More interesting facts about the name RicardoThe name is also common as a surname. The female variants Richarda and Ricarda are also known. In addition to Portugal, the name Ricardo is also popular in Spain.
Names that are linguistically derived from the same basic formRicardo (Portuguese Spanish), Rick (English), Richárd (French), Ričardas (Lithuanian), Rico (Spanish Portuguese), Renatus Richarda, Ricarda
The following names have name days on the same dayLisa, Richard, Sladjana, Riko, Lysa, Elise, Elisa,
Names with a similar meaning (excerpt)
Names that sound similarAbelardo, Baiardo, Bardo, Bardo, Barnardo, Bernardo, Bernhardo, Biaiardo, Duardo, Eberardo, Edwardo, Estuardo, Everardo, Gerardo, Hardo, Leonardo, Medardo, Murdo, Nardo, Renardo, Reynardo, Ricardo, Riccardo, Ricciardo, Richardo, Lionardo, Edgardo, Reinardo, Eduardo
The following double names are suitable
Your link to the name Ricardo for Facebook, Twitter & Co.link
All names at a glanceBoy names by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Girls names by letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by Country: Arabic Chinese English French Italian Spanish Japanese Nordic
Back to the main page: All names
- How many hotels does Booking com
- What are the gray box neural models
- What does AFK mean in Discord
- When was Russian culture created?
- Are private hospitals better than teaching hospitals
- Which character traits do you admire most
- How do Filipino people feel about foreigners?
- Where can you find homeless people
- What is vitamin A.
- What is a median 1
- Should there be a global minimum wage
- What are the Most Misunderstood Mental Disorders
- Why does Vietnam prefer to provoke China?
- Who really loves their mother-in-law
- Can I ask a new new question
- Why is rotation important
- Is there a wrong logic in math
- What are financial services and their benefits
- What is 10 out of 100,000
- What is really important for a happy life
- What is causing the SQL error 41106
- What are the uses of the clinical thermometer
- How do philosophers answer questions
- Where do we find fossils