Toothache is a sign of pregnancy
- 30.03.2011, 19:17#1
Today I heard from a neighbor that she was pregnant and she stiffly claims that it was one of her first signs of pregnancy TOOTHACHE because otherwise she always had healthy teeth and about a week before the positive test the biter started to hurt her.
Well, that wasn't the case with me, and I've never heard of anything like this appearing as a sign of pregnancy. Except that you should take care of your teeth during pregnancy and that bad teeth can trigger premature birth ...
Have you heard of this thing before?My NN is not a spelling mistake. I mean the Indian summer and not the autumn in Canada.
- 31.03.2011, 07:09#2
Re: Pregnancy Signs- Toothache?Yes, several times - including me.Quote by IndiaSummer
Have you heard of this thing before?
At that time I had to have a root canal treatment in the 12th week.
- 31.03.2011, 13:21#3
- Registered since
Re: Pregnancy Signs-Toothache?
had it in my first ss too, had to go for a root canal treatment in the 6th week * bähhhhh *
- Create new topics: No
- Answer topics: No
- Upload attachments: No
- Edit posts: No
- Why is Obama considered a Freemason
- How much do programmers in Singapore earn
- How Pakistan celebrates Pakistan Day
- What are some research topics in linguistics
- What does someone's silence mean to you
- What is a reverse diet
- How will Trump's immigration policy affect Africa?
- What does it mean to know myself
- Rust can occur in distilled water
- Are mysterious people intimidating and why
- What is rose water good for?
- Have you ever baked cookies?
- What is the most underrated super car
- What is a goal in life 2
- Is Jimin gay
- Instant noodles are more unhealthy than fast food
- What causes high blood pressure in people under 30 years of age
- How do the Japanese write data
- Why is Jet Airways successful
- How many grams are Tulam
- What problems can foreign exchange students have?
- How is the Chinese government
- What is the best gambling strategy
- When was Margaret Thatcher born