What blood group does diabetes have
Diabetes: Lowest risk with blood group 0
"The importance of the different blood groups for diabetes should be explored in future clinical and epidemiological studies," says Guy Fagherazzi from the Gustave-Roussy Institute in Villejuif. His research team evaluated data from 82,104 participants in a long-term study started in 1990. Six years after the start, blood sugar and fat levels were also determined in a sample of 800 women. Compared to women with blood group 0, the risk of diabetes with blood group A was increased by 10 percent and with blood group B by as much as 21 percent. The group of all rhesus factor-positive women did not differ from the rhesus factor-negative women in terms of risk of disease. The comparison between people with different combinations of rhesus factor and blood groups of the AB0 system showed: Those with blood group B, rhesus-positive were 35 percent more likely to develop diabetes than women with blood group 0, rhesus-negative. These statistical relationships persisted in the sample even if the blood sugar level and fat values were taken into account.
In contrast to those with blood group 0, people with blood group A, B or AB form certain proteins or lipids on the surface of the red blood cells. The authors suspect that these could increase the production of inflammatory messenger substances. That would encourage the development of diabetes. But there are also other explanations. So it would be possible that the individual blood groups have different effects on the composition of the intestinal flora. And the intestinal germs are known to influence inflammatory reactions in the body as well as the regulation of energy balance and sugar metabolism.
- Are altcoins dead in 2020
- Why is Quora so slow 2
- Dark souls is the most difficult game series
- How quickly can you recover from hunger?
- Eating blackened food causes cancer
- What does decentralization mean
- Why don't I feel like studying?
- Has anyone used the Hummel dating app?
- Is hosting a Minecraft server safe?
- Which is best Xiaomi or Honor
- Is Donald Trump a tyrant
- How can cold calls be fun
- How do I buy bitcoins
- Should I have a digital marketing strategy
- How long does stored umbilical cord blood last
- What are predictive analytics
- Works a universal free health system
- What was good about your day today
- Which branch of psychology is interesting
- Why are my comments disabled
- Like death from peritoneal cancer
- How would you change the 2nd change
- Too much sex is bad 2
- Why are most people not financially savvy