Are you in a polyamorous relationship?
Open when it comes to relationships?
Everyone goes their own way when it comes to partnership. And sometimes you don't even want to commit yourself. As a mingle in a non-binding relationship, as part of a friendship plus with occasional sex, in casual dating as a repeated one-night stand, but also in a consciously open relationship or in an open marriage, it's about variety and togetherness - about trying things out and enjoyment beyond the classic love affair. And that is by no means wrong - especially if everyone involved agrees.
Polyamory - relationships are not just for two!
Feelings are unpredictable. And sometimes you feel equally drawn to several people. This may be confusing at first, but for some it is completely normal. And there are definitely ways in which that fits - for example, if you are a triad in a relationship with three people. Such - so-called polyamorous or polyamorous - forms of relationships are a bit unusual, but there are people who make exactly that happy. And why not?
By the way: Polyamorous forms of relationships are not about cheating or an open relationship; rather, all partners have equal rights. Honesty and respect are particularly important here. And openness also counts, because everyone in such a relationship should be clear about what one expects from one another and how one treats one another - also when it comes to safer sex.
- Which website can check my spelling grammar?
- Why do schools punish self-defense
- Can a photon be more stationary
- Should Norway become a republic
- How to download videos from XVideos
- British men make good husbands
- How do I resell digital products
- 70,000 is a good salary in London
- Climb at the Olympics
- Need Nintendo Switch games internet
- Do you tell people it's your birthday?
- Are there easily available jobs after graduation?
- When will Donald Trump face impeachment?
- Can someone do telekinesis
- What is a simple BPO answer
- Why is hate stronger than love
- Is the ethnicity passed on through genes
- All smokers suffer from cancer
- Who was Julius Caesar
- What is the use of online learning
- How do spaceships move in a vacuum?
- What are some innovative forensic developments
- Who are the top writers on Quora
- How many zeros in 35 million