What if Itachi were Hokage

Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 20.06.2009, 18:51 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
That would be fatal. Itachi would be viewed as a traitor to the clan, which he sure did not want. The Uchiha clan would certainly have dared to oppose him, they didn't know anything about Itachi's strength.
But I don't think Itachi would have become a Hokage. If it was all so easy, why didn't you ask Itachi to tell the clan to stop right away? Unrealistic...


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
Izuna
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 20.06.2009, 23:13 
Kazekage

Registered: 08.12.2008, 10:58
Posts: 3051
itachi was 13 at the time, why should he even qualify as a hokage.
sarutobi had everything under control.


Up
s0nderv0gel
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 21.06.2009, 09:50 
Chunin

Registered: 01.08.2008, 19:39
Posts: 166
Place of residence: Greifswald
@izuna: exactly my opinion, that would be simply illogical and a break with the procedure in the book, so that it would disturb the (/ my) reading feeling.


_________________
I ♥ sp_oO_ky's SIG!
approved by sp_oOky:

sp_oO_ky wrote:
I haven't read anything. But your Sig is awesome


Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 22.06.2009, 14:20 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
Any other solution than the extermination of the clan? I don't think there would have been. Even if they had chosen Itachi for their Hokage, that doesn't mean that he could have stopped the Uchiha clan.
The Third Hokage couldn't do it either, no matter how great a figure of authority he was.
And if you think that the Uchiha didn't dare to attack a member - they wanted to take over the village, with Itachi as Hokage they would have been fine. If Itachi had tried to stop them, he would have been a traitor and the clan would have just killed him.
Itachi could have defended himself, but the clan would have been destroyed anyway.

That was kind of a summary now. Everything has been repeated a few times here, which is why I think the thread should be closed as it would turn into spam ...


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
sp_oO_ky
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 00:45 
Raikage

Registered: 07.06.2008, 10:40
Posts: 1450
That would be fatal. Itachi would be viewed as a traitor to the clan, which he sure did not want. The Uchiha clan would certainly have dared to oppose him, they didn't know anything about Itachi's strength.
But I don't think Itachi would have become a Hokage. If it was all so easy, why didn't you ask Itachi to tell the clan to stop right away? Unrealistic...

That is probably less the case. Why should he be viewed as a traitor? With that the goals of the clan would have been fulfilled, namely an Uchiha in the office of Hokage.

itachi was 13 at the time, why should he even qualify as a hokage.
sarutobi had everything under control.

That's more of a reason ^^

The question is altogether very interesting, you can answer it completely randomly. Itachi was interested in keeping the peace, having witnessed the horrors of war as a young child. He didn't wipe out his clan because he hated them all. He himself is as pathetic as all the other members.
I see the only way to reassure the Uchiha clan in the situation to make concessions. For example, a seat on the Konoha Council, the prospect of the Hokage's post, etc. The first is probably pretty flat, as I think the two Ollen themselves are pretty power-hungry. The latter would have been associated with enormous danger. A Uchiha as a Hokage - especially someone who always felt disadvantaged - would hardly have led to a stable order.
At the moment I can't really think of any other concessions that could have reassured the clan.


Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 10:46 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
sp_oO_ky wrote:
That would be fatal. Itachi would be viewed as a traitor to the clan, which he sure did not want. The Uchiha clan would certainly have dared to oppose him, they didn't know anything about Itachi's strength.
But I don't think Itachi would have become a Hokage. If it was all so easy, why didn't you ask Itachi to tell the clan to stop right away? Unrealistic...

That is probably less the case. Why should he be viewed as a traitor? With that the goals of the clan would have been fulfilled, namely an Uchiha in the office of Hokage.



naruto-maniac wrote:
What would have happened if Itachi hadn't killed everyone, but instead had been elected Hokage? That would certainly have avoided the Uchiha uprising, because one of their people would be the leader and no one would have dared to kill him?


He obviously addresses the theory that Itachi could then have avoided the Uchiha taking over the village without harming them. I claim that the Uchiha did not listen to him.


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
sp_oO_ky
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 10:56 
Raikage

Registered: 07.06.2008, 10:40
Posts: 1450
You trusted him, why shouldn't you listen to him? Quite apart from the fact that the entire clan leadership would have been Hokage anyway ...


Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 11:01 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
sp_oO_ky wrote:
You trusted him, so why shouldn't you listen to him? Quite apart from the fact that the entire clan leadership would have been Hokage anyway ...


If he told you not to make it your goal to take over the village, would you have listened to him?
The theory contradicts itself.


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
Blyster
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 15:55 
Academy students

Registered: 14.06.2008, 09:28
Posts: 43
What happens if you do not want to carry out the orders of Dem Hokage, he will probably be thrown out of the village ...
That would have happened to Itachi, I think, but it would still be with Akatsuki to get revenge on the Hokage, Sasuke would protect the Hokage, I think the Hokage would have told sasuke some shit that Dasuke believes and wants to defeat itachi, and everything ends like nu.
Sasuke learns the truth and runs away from the village to become stronger so he can defeat the Hokage, when the time comes, Naruto is already Hokage and they fight against each other


Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 16:01 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
What happens if you do not want to carry out the orders of Dem Hokage, he will probably be thrown out of the village ...
That would have happened to Itachi, I think, but it would still be with Akatsuki to get revenge on the Hokage, Sasuke would protect the Hokage, I think the Hokage would have told sasuke some shit that Dasuke believes and wants to defeat itachi, and everything ends like nu.
Sasuke learns the truth and runs away from the village to become stronger so he can defeat the Hokage, when the time comes, Naruto is already Hokage and they fight against each other


And the Uchiha would certainly have let that sit on them.

He did. But that's not the point.

o.0 what are you talking about?


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
sp_oO_ky
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 18:44 
Raikage

Registered: 07.06.2008, 10:40
Posts: 1450
sp_oO_ky wrote:
You trusted him, so why shouldn't you listen to him? Quite apart from the fact that the entire clan leadership would have been Hokage anyway ...


If he told you not to make it your goal to take over the village, would you have listened to him?
The theory contradicts itself.


But doesn't that make any sense? Itachi = Uchiha = member of the clan. So if Itachi = Hokage -> Uchiha = leadership of Konoha. He doesn't have to tell them that they shouldn't take over the village, that would give them what they want. oO

So then nothing more would have happened and the story would be pretty boring. Because no clan murder -> no thought of revenge Sasuke -> no search for him -> ...

I think there were no other ways to calm down the Uchiha clan.


Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 23.06.2009, 19:06 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
sp_oO_ky wrote:
sp_oO_ky wrote:
You trusted him, why shouldn't you listen to him? Quite apart from the fact that the entire clan leadership would have been Hokage anyway ...


If he told you not to make it your goal to take over the village, would you have listened to him?
The theory contradicts itself.


But doesn't that make any sense? Itachi = Uchiha = member of the clan. So if Itachi = Hokage -> Uchiha = leadership of Konoha. He doesn't have to tell them that they shouldn't take over the village, that would give them what they want. oO

So then nothing more would have happened and the story would be pretty boring. Because no clan murder -> no thought of revenge Sasuke -> no search for him -> ...

I think there were no other ways to "calm down" the Uchiha clan.


I say that:
[...]
The theory contradicts itself.


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 24.06.2009, 06:21 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
It wasn't Sasuke but Itachi.
And as explained above, what could Itachi have done? If he had become Hokage, which according to the theory he would have become, he would have told the Uchiha not to try to take over the village any more if they had not listened to him.
And if you claim there is another solution then you could bring a suggestion


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up
Silver wolf
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 24.06.2009, 07:33 
Chunin

Registered: 07.03.2009, 15:23
Posts: 163
Place of residence: dog house in the akatsuki - quatier, next to dark-itachi's bed (tail wag, happy)
itach wouldn’t have to go hokage to keep his clan from attacking the village. It would have been enough if the third had stopped monitoring the clan. They felt disadvantaged and betrayed. The council members expanded with some from the u-clan (e.g. with ita's father, who is police chief). If there is a balance, there is no reason to be negative. But let's assume he's hokage ... there is no reason to harm the village either. It couldn't be bad at all, because defeating a uchiha should be difficult. Only I think that Sasuke still crosses the line. He wants to fly over his brother. Didn't itachi tell sasuke that he was the biggest obstacle for sasuke ?!


_________________



Up
Fangli
 Post subject: Re: What if Itachi ...
Posted: 24.06.2009, 10:21 
Kazekage

Registered: 30.11.2008, 17:45
Posts: 2802
Silberwolf wrote:
itach wouldn’t have to go hokage to keep his clan from attacking the village. It would have been enough if the third had stopped monitoring the clan.

They have. Still it was of no use. If the Uchiha had resisted the guard, there would have been a war as foreseen.

Silberwolf wrote:
They felt disadvantaged and betrayed. The council members expanded with some from the u-clan (e.g. with ita's father, who is police chief). If there is a balance, there is no reason to be negative.

As you said, they felt rejected. After all, they were once the second strongest of all clans, the same was incredibly widespread, especially in Konoha, and the Senju have ousted them. That is a good reason to take the village.

Silberwolf wrote:
But let's assume he's hokage ... there is no reason to harm the village either. It couldn't be bad at all, because defeating a uchiha should be difficult. Only I think that Sasuke still crosses the line.

What has that got to do with the topic?

Silberwolf wrote:
He wants to fly over his brother. Didn't itachi tell sasuke that he was the biggest obstacle for sasuke ?!

What has that got to do with the topic?

The point is whether a peaceful solution would have been possible. I mean clearly no.


_________________

[00:14:55] <@Remonstration> I just can't be stupid * howl *


Up


Who's Online?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You may no create new topics in this forum.
You may no Post replies to topics in this forum.
You are allowed to post your posts in this forum Not to change.
You are allowed to post your posts in this forum Not Clear.
You may no Create attachments in this forum.