What are some healthy Christmas cookie recipes
Raw cinnamon stars:
- 200 g ground almonds
- 10 dates pitted
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of rock salt
- Half nuts or whole almonds to decorate
The dates are soaked with a little water for a few hours and (without soaking water) processed together with the almonds, cinnamon and salt in a mixer to form an even, well-cohesive mass.
If the dough is too dry, you can add a little coconut oil or honey. If it's too sticky, you can add a little coconut flour or more ground almonds.
The dough is then rolled out about 1 cm thick. Small stars are now cut out of the dough with a cookie cutter, which you can decorate with a nut or an almond as you wish.
The cinnamon stars already taste very fine. However, you can also put them in the dehydrator overnight and dry them at 40 degrees.
- 100 g ground walnuts
- 50 g raw cocoa powder
- 6 dates pitted
- 2 tbsp high quality organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey or coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel from untreated organic oranges
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon gingerbread spice
- ¼ teaspoon organic bourbon vanilla powder
- Ground walnuts or raw cocoa powder (or finely ground cocoa nibs) for decoration
All ingredients (except for the decorative material) are processed into an even dough with a powerful mixer.
If the dough is too dry, either a little more coconut oil or honey can be added. If it's too sticky, you can add a little more ground nuts.
As soon as the dough has a cohesive consistency, about 20 small balls are rolled out of it. These are first placed in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or in the refrigerator for half an hour before being rolled in cocoa powder or ground walnuts for decoration.
The gingerbread balls should be stored in the refrigerator.
And finally, a quick but ingenious recipe from Elfe Grunwald, gourmet chef for vegan and vegetarian delicacies:
Chocolate Bukhara pralines
- 70 g dark bittersweet from the health food store or health food store
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp black Bukhara raisins (alternatively: normal sultanas)
- 20 g wholemeal buckwheat puffed
Melt the dark curverture and coconut oil in a saucepan and then remove the saucepan from the heat.
Now the puffed buckwheat with the raisins is carefully turned in the chocolate mass and the mass is put into small paper cases with a spoon.
The pralines are then put in the refrigerator and after half an hour they are firm and can be nibbled.
We wish you all the best with your baking.
Your ZDG team
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Which country likes America the least?
- What is the best brand of ice cream
- Do women enjoy draining a man's balls?
- You can be underweight but not anorexic
- Why do some people look like lesbians
- Have you ever fallen asleep in the office?
- Is it right to say that it is not so
- Why do people like poetry
- Why do teachers make higher salaries
- What makes a successful blog
- What percentage of television is reality TV
- What is the use of Telma 40
- What is a hydraulic parking system
- Does Donald Trump have a vengeful personality
- Which Indian city name ends with Cherry?
- How is a banking job
- What are the different types of bed
- What are you longing for
- Will a divorce make unhappily married people happier
- How do I find an internship
- How is Hostinger web hosting services
- Why are teenagers so intelligent
- What are you doing today
- Which element has the chemical symbol I.