Why Study Money Bank and Financial Markets
The subject of teaching in the Bachelor is financial decision-making processes, financial and capital market instruments and the management of financial institutions. The questions are discussed from both a theoretical and an empirical-practical point of view. This specialization area is particularly aimed at those who work or want to work in the areas of risk management and controlling, investment banking, corporate finance or auditing in industrial companies, financial services institutions, banking supervision or management consultancies.
After completing their studies, students are able to understand and assess financial relationships in the company and in the financial markets. This provides a broad foundation both for work at the future employer and for in-depth research, for example in the bachelor's thesis or master's program.
The focus is on the compulsory course Corporate Finance in the summer semester. In addition, there are other events on financial instruments, financial institutions and their risks (credit risks, market price risks, operational risks and liquidity risks) and capital markets. The lectures make use of both a formal-theoretical and a quantitative-methodological calculation. Therefore, additional exercises are usually offered to deepen the knowledge.
Relation to other subjects
- Money and international finance
- Econometrics and Statistics
- Accounting and auditing
- Insurance business administration
- Economic theory
- Tax Management
- business Informatics
- Berk, J. and P. DeMarzo Corporate Finance, Pearson.
- Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C., Allen, F. Principles of Corporate Finance, McGraw-Hill.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Whitsun, Weber banking apprenticeship, Springer.
- Freixas, Rochet The Microeconomics of Banking, MIT Press.
- Hull, J. Options, Futures and Other Derivatives, Pearson.
- Veronesi, P. Fixed: Income Securities, Wiley.
- Christoffersen, P .: Elements of Financial Risk Management.
- Bodie, Kane, Marcus: Investments and Portfolio Management.
- Copeland, Weston, Shastri: Financial Theory and Corporate Policy.
The latest edition is recommended.
- How could you clean up our city?
- Works funnel marketing
- What is discouraging you
- What is the volume of a circle
- What is the volume of a circle
- Where can I buy discounted gift cards
- How influential are Indians in Quora
- What is the Russell's Paradox in Mathematics
- Which trend will the healthcare system change?
- What are some of the worst cases of plastic surgery
- Who creates money
- Which computer is better for playing?
- What is bionic eye
- What are the most pleasant everyday activities
- Are you happier without social media
- What does Im fixin
- What is good and bad blood pressure
- Are software engineering and machine learning connected
- Why do I always doubt my boyfriend
- What is the Labor Party UK platform
- Why do we shop
- How are funnels better than websites
- Do IVF Babies Need More Food?
- How can I use a universal accordion
- Kills brain cells in sex
- When does the electoral college vote?
- Can African wild dogs be pets?
- How can I download PDF
- What does Dolo Neurobion do
- Does the Bible ever mention Jesus?
- How did Quora get my email address
- Who is a good person
- How is Singapore seen in your country?
- Can we prevent an electron from moving?