People are allowed to read in prison
Conditions of detention in criminal custody
After commencement of detention, the prisoners are subject to one rigidly regulateddaily routine. You are to Committed to work and have certain rights and obligations under the Prison Act.
The purpose of the penal system is that the convict attains a righteous and society-appropriate attitude to life. The prison system should also prevent the convicted person from committing a criminal offense again and support him in recognizing his wrongdoing.
The most important Framework of enforcement can be summarized in the following categories:
- The salutation by the supervisory staff takes place with "Sie" and "Herr" or "Frau"
- Memorabilia, photos of people close to you, wedding rings, a wristwatch or pocket watch may be kept
- You can wear your own underwear
- The house money may be used
- Own books, newspapers and magazines can be procured
- Food and beverages may be obtained
- It is allowed to take part in the service
- Marriage is allowed in prison
- Visits may be received
- Telephone calls may be made
- Letters can be written and received
- Packets can be received
- There is a remuneration for the work performance as well as an extraordinary remuneration
- A financial reserve is created (part of the remuneration is retained)
- Dental treatments are carried out
- A doctor other than the prison doctor may be called in against the assumption of costs
- Special procedural rights:
- Requests and complaints may be made
- There is a hearing of the parties in administrative penal proceedings
- There will be a hearing in the procedure for conditional release
- There is a special protection of prisoners in the first execution
- Female prisoners are allowed to care for and raise their children in prison until the child's third birthday
- Free passage
Not particularly dangerous prisoners, for whom the presumably still to be served Penalty three years does not exceed or convicts during the Execution of discharge to prepare for life in freedom, e.g. to deal with important personal, economic or legal matters, are allowed to leave the institution on request for a certain period of time. The decision on the application is up to the respective head of the institution.
- Discharge preparation is granted
- Dismissal assistance (necessary clothing, travel meals, financial allowance, travel expenses) is provided
- Free passage
In the case of young people between the ages of 14 and 18, special regulations must be observed when executing a prison sentence. Young adult prisoners can also be placed under juvenile prison under certain conditions.
For all personal designations, the selected form applies to both genders and thus corresponds exactly to the legal terminology of the Code of Criminal Procedure in this text (Section 515 (2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure).
Responsible for the content: oesterreich.gv.at-Redaktion
- Should the Singaporeans speak Mandarin
- How does castration affect the male body?
- Requires blogging experience
- How can I record in Chaturbate
- Do soldiers ever kill with knives
- Are comics good for teaching
- What makes Chinese skin so smooth
- How can the US dollar weaken?
- How did English nationalism get so bad
- What's wrong with Las Vegas
- How many 17 year olds use Quora
- What is the Hardys Paradox
- Money is always power
- What is Tasmania's relationship with Australia
- What's your favorite dirty limerick
- What is rational thinking
- What problems are there only for poor people
- British men make good husbands
- How do I find a niche product
- What is BTS actually called
- What are nutrient deficiencies
- Why is statistics important
- How strong is 1 Tesla magnetic field
- Chinese Indonesians celebrate Chinese festivals