How does PayPal deal with misunderstandings from buyers
Free buyer protection
Shop safely online.
Your safety is our top priority. That is why we have set up buyer protection in addition to comprehensive security standards. This will give you your money back if an item has not been sent or is completely different than described.
Open your personal PayPal account!Register for freeMore about secure payment
The PayPal buyer protection
Our buyer protection consists of two parts:
- You can contact the seller via your PayPal account and come to an agreement. This is how you clear up misunderstandings face to face.
- But if you don't come to an agreement, we'll take care of the case for you.
You can report a conflict up to 45 days after payment. If necessary, you can transfer the clarification to us within a further 20 days.
Part 1: how to report a conflict
- Log into your PayPal account and click on "Conflict Resolution".
- Now select "Resolve conflict" and then "Report a problem now".
- Select "Buyer Protection" and follow the instructions.
For your items bought on eBay, we ask you to submit the buyer protection application directly in "My eBay". You can use the "Resolve problems" link under "Customer Service" to indicate whether you have not received your item or whether it is completely different from what was described.
It is especially importantYou have paid with PayPal and your purchase is an item that can be sent by post. At the moment, services, vehicles and digital products such as e-books are not covered by buyer protection. Please also read our Buyer Protection Policy.
Part 2: how to give us the clarification
- In your PayPal account, click on "Conflict resolution" and there on the processing number of the conflict.
- On the next page, select "Apply for buyer protection" and click "Next". Then just follow the instructions.
We will then investigate your case and keep you informed by email.Now to the conflict resolution
Questions about PayPal?
Call us: 0820 4000 1508
(Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 9:30 pm, Sat-Sun 9:00 am to 7:30 pm. 20 cents / min. From the Austrian landline network. Different charges may apply for calls from mobile networks.)
- What is your company slogan
- Where are parables used in real life
- Who is the most dynamic climber
- Why do Mumbaikars love food called Vadapav
- What is a lower middle class family
- Movement shortens the lifespan
- How was life in the Middle Ages
- What are the best beaches in Pondicherry
- Mechanical engineering is a good major these days
- How are variance and standard deviation related?
- Is it worth paying for Instagram promotions
- How much money would change your life
- How do I convert HP to KVA
- What makes a good birthday cake
- Office for rent in Malaysia
- Are insects halal food
- Which country owns Paytm
- Can I skydive from a building?
- Are pennies worth money
- Everyone in New Zealand speaks English
- 0 1 is a fraction
- What are the mechanical properties for materials
- What are your passions and obligations
- What are the best simple card games
- Will smoking dehydration decrease a person's creativity
- What is the evidence from Allah
- How should I publish papers
- What is EQ and IQ
- Why does my vacuum smell
- The bounce of your leg improves cognition
- Would white boys ever go out with black girls?
- How to use Bluehost and WordPress
- How can acupressure cure back pain
- Vaping causes joint inflammation and pain