Is the functional analysis part of the real analysis?
Online seminar: Clinical Functional Analysis and Manual Structural Analysis in Daily Practice (CMD-I)
To the video>
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Axel Bumann, Berlin
Points according to BZÄK / DGZMK guidelines: 18
The manual structure analysis (MSA) has established itself in the last twenty years in addition to the conventional clinical functional analysis as a scientifically sound method to be carried out routinely in functional diagnostics. Due to the current DGZMK guidelines and relevant legally binding judgments, a functional analysis is currently required before any reconstructive and orthodontic treatment. It is also required as part of follow-up checks and consiliar co-diagnosis in the event of disorders in the musculoskeletal system or the hearing organ.
Using specific passive tests, the suspected diagnoses from the clinical functional analysis are specifically differentiated or latent functional disorders are revealed for the first time before reconstructive or orthodontic treatment. In this way, “problem cases” can be filtered out in a targeted manner before the respective treatment. This basic course deals with the principles of manual structural analysis, the anatomical and physiological principles, the centric condyle position and the so-called routine protocol.
In addition to this basic course, which is a prerequisite for the following courses, three further, advanced courses are offered. In CMD-II, the pain protocol, cracking protocol and limitation protocol are dealt with and real patients are examined. In CMD-III, all dental and manual therapeutic therapy concepts are systematically discussed. In CMD-IV, the practically relevant instrumental methods are discussed and demonstrated and the systematic evaluation of MRIs and DVTs is learned. The detailed discussion of 49 relevant treatment and cost plans rounds off the curriculum. Of course, not all four parts of the curriculum have to be booked.
After studying dentistry, Prof. Dr. Bumann successively advanced training courses in oral surgery and orthodontics, received his doctorate in 1988 and qualified as a professor in orthodontics in 1992. In the same year he became senior physician and deputy. Clinic Director in Orthodontics. In 1996 he was appointed associate professor in Kiel. After receiving 14 national and international research prizes and professorships in Winnipeg (Canada), Vancouver (Canada), the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, the Harvard Medical School and Boston University, Prof. Dr. Bumann today with four colleagues two orthodontic practices (www.kfo-berlin.de) in Berlin. He is also in the Department of Craniofacial Sciences and Therapy at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
The course fee includes detailed seminar documents!
Prices including certificate:
ZA / ZÄ: € 498
Assistants and salaried ZÄ / ZA: € 349
Seminar price including all modules and examination questions with certificate.
To the online seminar>
|Assistants (only training assistants)||€349|
|Salaried ZÄ / ZA (does not apply to managing directors of MVZs and GmbHs)||€349|
- How much is a trillion in crores
- Can I reach Mark Zuckerberg via email?
- What are popular innovations for reducing pollution
- How many Pokemon are in Pokemon GO
- Have you been no longer placed by IIM
- Can lupus be cured
- Which country is colder Vietnam or Myanmar
- Which brother twins look the most different
- What are positive characteristics of child people
- How do I build strong social skills
- Can plastic wrap be recycled
- What should I know before parasailing
- What does 5
- What is the origin of Christmas 1
- Is negative energy possible
- Why is kilobyte not 1000 bytes
- How does Romania see gays and lesbians
- Casinos close on public holidays
- Is there racism in Metro Manila Philippines
- How does time expand
- An atom is its own universe
- What is dark matter radiation
- What are the specifications of your PC
- Why did nickel once contain silver?
- Bayonets are still useful at all
- Should we be taking multivitamins
- What can be a person's personality traits
- When is vitamin D low
- What is the difference between fit and healthy
- Are diamonds cheaper in South Africa?
- How can I avoid passive voice
- What about nutrition
- Is Australia a terrible place