What is your favorite type of cookie
Science class - bats
from grade 2
What wonderful and yet little noticed creatures bats are: Not only can they hang upside down from the ceiling thanks to their physionomy, but also have a pronounced sense of direction even in the dark. Injustice, they are still mentioned in connection with blood-sucking vampires. The nocturnal mammals provide plenty of topics for discussion and discussion in primary school. To the pupils of the 2nd-4th grade There are numerous worksheets waiting for the primary school and special needs school classes to provide girls and boys with child-friendly information about bats. For example, they learn that there are over 21 different bat species in the world. The index files are provided with individual links that include: keep the courtship calls of the mammals ready to listen to. In addition, the children can create a profile about their favorite species. The teaching material also includes a bat calendar, which informs the children about when the mammals take which action. Students who may take part in remedial classes or who generally find reading a little difficult have also been thought of. The bat book is ready for you, and it works almost without text. With the help of lovingly designed pictures, it nevertheless conveys all the important information. With the search game, the bat game or a special quiz, the children can prove themselves to be true experts in the field.
Both as PDF and in the original version to edit and change yourself. Teaching material and worksheets from the Niekao learning worlds also for your primary school and for practicing at home.
Illustrated detailed description in PDF format (click)
Reference to delivery and shipping conditions
- School license1: Can be used by the entire staff of a school.
- Download full version contains the material as PDF and editable files inMicrosoft®Word®or Microsoft®PowerPoint®. The link is sent by email and can also be found in the customer account. Activation after receipt of payment.
- Sandmann Brunhilde, Dörtelmann Ilka
- Which country has the worst racial discrimination?
- What constitutes identical twins has identical DNA
- How do I make newsletters more interesting
- Why are central banks worried about inflation
- Why is Singapore such a materialistic society
- Can a finished skyscraper be built higher
- Is Quebec racist against Muslims
- Why does time sometimes move faster
- What is mass times acceleration?
- Why do students get discounted ticket prices
- Why is algebra a part of math
- What types of systematic sampling are there?
- Is Ryzen better than Intel
- Did Donald Trump commit any criminal offenses?
- How is game development as a career
- What happens at a traditional Arab wedding
- Is it possible to enjoy life?
- Which animal cannot fly despite wings?
- Who are some examples of young souls
- Chinese girls like European men
- Are expiration dates in food credible?
- What is solid work
- Is education overrated
- Where can I sell digital artwork online