Where is a brilliant place to hide something
15 secret places to hide belongings
Most people value their privacy - especially when it comes to their belongings. To protect them from thieves, some people get extraordinarily resourceful. In your home there are entire rooms behind hidden doors, or small hidden compartments offer space for valuable belongings.
DIY and upcycling friends, take note: Here are ideas for building your own furniture (scroll down to the article.)
15 people dare to show their hiding places for their belongings in the following pictures. These are both self-made and pre-existing secret places.
1. "My kitchen floor has a built-in refrigerator."
My kitchen floor has a built-in cooler. from r / mildlyinteresting
2. Behind this door is a small apartment. Does a mouse live here?
hmmm from r / hmmm
3. "A bedside table with a nice little secret."
Nightstand with a nice little secret? from r / secretcompartments
4. "I built a recessed cupboard behind our mirror."
Made a hidden recessed cabinet behind our existing mirror from r / DIY
5. "A homemade storage or router box made from books."
DIY hidden storage book box / router cover from r / DIY
6. "This (foldable) bench in my basement covers a rock."
This bench in my basement that conceals a boulder. from r / mildlyinteresting
7. "This Dixie toilet door leads into a 'real' toilet."
This porta potty that opens into an actual restroom. from r / mildlyinteresting
8. A hidden puzzle table
Hidden Puzzle Table
9. “Me and my father built this set of four secret dice boxes. Too bad we couldn't paint it black and white. "
Me and my dad made this quadruple secret compartment dice set. Too bad we couldn't have painted it black and white. from r / woodworking
10. "My parents' en-suite bathroom."
My parents ’en-suite! from r / secretcompartments
11. “In a farmhouse from the 1860s. The door leads to a small crawl space. "
In an 1860’s farmhouse, leads to a crawl space in the basement from r / whatisthisthing
12. "A normal socket behind a small door in a normal apartment."
Regular wall socket behind a miniature door in a regular apartment from r / secretcompartments
13. "I made a bookend that contains a small hidden compartment."
I made a book stand with a small hidden compartment (description in comments) from r / secretcompartments
14. "I built these drawers that 'hide' under the stairs."
I made these storage drawers that hide under the stairs from r / DIY
15. "A small door that is hidden behind a picture."
Little door hidden behind a painting here from r / secretcompartments
It is exciting to see how many options there are to safely hide your things from thieves or inquisitive people. Do you also have a secret place where you keep your most valuable things or just your favorite sweets?
You can find even more articles on the subject of "hiding places" and "burglars" here:
Thumbnails: © reddit.com / melisage © reddit.com / seven_critical_blows
- Punishments reduce the crime rate
- What is good nutrition
- Why did Hitler not invade Switzerland?
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about nurses
- What is your opinion on breastfeeding for longer?
- Should Ethereum transactions be reversible
- What does yamo mean in Italian
- Eating rabbit nuts
- Do the British understand the American accent
- What is the mobile virtual network operator MVNO
- Why do millennials love to travel so much?
- What is sociolinguistics
- How much do Amazon fulfillment employees earn
- How to clear Netflix history
- What are the benefits of CPEC
- How serious is teenage love
- Is prostitution common in Japan
- Why is unemployment good for the economy?
- Can Asthama be completely cured
- How does social media affect shopper marketing
- Narcissists are good at hiding jealousy
- Why do poor people never get rich
- How can I speak English more naturally
- What does a programming job actually look like