How do I unlock in Hangouts
Here's how to delete a Google Hangouts account without affecting your Gmail information
Hangouts is an app developed and distributed by Google. Initially it was introduced as an additional function for Google+, but later converted into a stand-alone app. The main function of Google Hangouts is corporate communication. There are currently two main flavors in Hangouts: Google Hangouts Meet and Google Hangouts Chat. The app comes pre-installed on some operating systems, and while this can be useful, not everyone wants Hangouts on their device.
This article describes ways you can completely turn off the Hangouts app on your device. Since it's available and built into almost all major operating systems, I'll list the different methods available for different operating systems. Make sure the method you are trying to use matches your device's operating system.
How to Remove Google Hangouts on PC and Mac
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- Sign in to your Gmail account, if you haven't already done to have.
- Press the down arrow in front of your name. It's on the left.
- Scroll down and select the option "Sign out of Hangouts" .
- Push the gear "Settings" on the right to open Settings.
- Find the Chat tab and activate the option "Chat off".
- click on "Save Changes".
This should remove Google Hangouts from your computer.
How to remove Google Hangouts from Chrome
- Open a new tab in Google Chrome.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner to open Settings.
- click on the option "Other tools" and select the button " Extensions " .
- Turn off the extension. This will not remove Hangouts from Chrome, but it will disable it.
- If you want to completely remove Hangouts, click the Remove button instead.
How to Remove Google Hangouts from Android
- Open the Settings menu.
- Are you looking for "Apps" and then tap "Applications".
- Scroll down to "Google Hangouts "to Find .
- Tap the button "Stopforce" and use the option "Deactivate" .
This will permanently remove the application from your Android device.
How to Remove Google Hangouts from iOS
Unlike the other operating systems on our list, iOS doesn't have Google Hangouts preinstalled, but it can be downloaded from the App Store. If you've downloaded the app but decided to remove it, do the following:
- Find the Google Hangouts app.
- Press and hold the Hangouts application.
- Tap on the screen to the "X" button to remove it from the phone and confirm when prompted.
There. The Google Hangouts application has now been permanently removed from your device.
- Which TV show has the most episodes
- How was Google Earth developed
- Who has the best online courses
- Castor oil is used with olive oil
- There are bullets that are covered with poison
- Is the random selection of random numbers more random
- How to say completely in Indonesian
- Where is a brilliant place to hide something
- People smoke tobacco with hookahs
- Should people trust fiat money
- How many people are learning Chinese
- Can I do medical biotechnology without math?
- Why does China need an FGM
- Are you sexually satisfied with your husband
- Are GROUP BUYS SEO tools illegal
- Which motorcycle parts cost a lot
- Could you write a poem about depression
- How do you say this in Chinese
- What makes someone fresh
- What is halal gelatin
- How well do diamonds hold their value
- What makes people mediocre
- How long can we take supplements?
- Why do people lose so many umbrellas
- How are music records copied
- What does someone's silence mean to you
- How often do cruise ships collide
- Are seedless oranges a GMO?
- Did you build a UFO
- Have you ever yelled at a customer?
- Can cause fast food headaches
- Where are my votes against other answers