What does 1
What does "N.c." mean?
Since the average Abitur grade has the greatest influence in this selection, a so-called N.c. value is always formed at the end of the selection process. The N.c. Colloquially, it often stands for the average Abitur grade of the applicant to whom the last available study place was awarded in the past semester.
An example: An "N.c." of 2.2 means that applicants with an average grade of 2.1 and better - but also some with 2.2 - were admitted. Often not all applicants with the same average grade can be admitted because the available study places are insufficient. Then so-called "subordinate criteria" (in the case of local admission restrictions, usually the waiting time) are used to decide on admission. If you find the information "2.2 (3)" in Nc overviews, this means that all applicants with an average grade of 2.1 and better could be admitted, since the last available admission offer was awarded to one person who had accumulated a total of three waiting semesters with an average grade of 2.2.
Important: These selection limits are never set by the universities before the application starts!
Correct is: Only the number of available study places is determined in advance. The selection limits arise each semester and with each admission procedure and are therefore the result of one completed selection process. The limit values of the past semesters can provide clues for assessing one's own chances of admission, but due to the changing number of applications and study places, they do not provide reliable information about future admission chances.
Under no circumstances should you forego an application for a study place just because your average grade does not reach the N.c. value of the previous award procedure for the respective degree program. However, if the difference between the N.c. value and your Abitur performance turns out to be rather large, you have to be prepared for the fact that your application may not be successful.
- Why does Vietnam prefer to provoke China?
- What is Impression in CJ Affiliate
- How do I hide cuts
- How do you create a new crypto currency
- Why are some people against nationalism
- How do I leave a Quora blog
- How to make a pumpkin pie
- What do lobsters eat in captivity
- What is the Nordic phenotype
- How does lack of oxygen affect protein folding
- Your speech reveals your character
- How much running is harmful to you
- What is the Chinese word for combination
- How can dark matter be used
- How is Nancy Pelosi personally?
- What counts more money or luck
- What are some innovative forensic developments
- How would a Minecraft 2 look like
- Was Aristotle against democracy
- How are people without money usually treated
- How do native speakers learn English grammar
- Why is Indian GDP falling these days
- What is the use of imaginary numbers
- What is IQ 3