How many sweat coins is one dollar
Sweatcoin: counting steps, rewards for jogging
Sweatcoin is a new generation of the Step Counter and Activity Tracker apps. This app allows you to get your digital currency - Sweatcoin - paid for the steps you spend on your gadgets, sports equipment, fitness training, healthy eating and so much more.
Sweatcoin converts your steps into a new digital currency called Sweatcoin. That means you can also earn money in this way. Spend your Sweatcoins on goods, services and experiences with our supplier partners or other users, donate your Sweatcoins to charity or exchange them with your friends and family for anything.
The more you move -> the fitter and healthier you get -> the richer you get.
The movement has value!
With Sweatcoin you can also exercise, hike, walk at home or outside and be rewarded with “sweat coins”.
With the activity tracker from Sweatcoin you can also track your progress and have a route recording. The app makes running and jogging a lot easier for the beginners.
With Sweatcoin you can redeem offers via our marketplace with exclusive discounts and products free of charge.
Whether you want to get in shape, lose weight or keep an eye on your fitness level, Sweatcoin is the perfect app to stay healthy.
You can use Sweatcoin on your smartphone (Android or iPhone) and in your smartwatch (currently on the Apple watch, make sure it is compatible with Android Wear).
Step Counter: Sweatcoin runs in the background and doesn't waste a battery counting your steps as a simple step counter and activity tracker.
Marketplace: Get free and exclusive offers, prices and discounts that you won't find anywhere else. You can redeem the coins you get by staying active. This makes Sweatcoin the very first health-related currency.
Crowdfunding: If you want, you can also use the Sweatcoins to help various charity projects run by NGOs that work with us. We give these organizations a fiat currency (dollars, pounds, euros) as soon as you donate Sweatcoins for their purposes.
Social sharing: Always wanted to organize a step competition with your friends? Or would you like to start a group with your family and work together towards a common goal? Stay tuned as we are overhauling Sweatcoin with Leaderboards, Contests, Achievements, and much more (these features are currently in beta so you may have to wait a few weeks to get them).
Set your goal: Whether you have a New Years resolution or just want to challenge yourself on a regular basis, you can set a goal and track it on Sweatcoin. Besides, it is the best odometer for the people who like to walk around.
Security: Sweatcoin uses a special algorithm to count your steps. This means that, unlike other apps, we do not track your location and do not pass any information on to a third party. Your data is only yours (and it always will be!).
- How many strange places are there on earth
- How is winter in Bogor Indonesia
- What are the names of hurricanes and storms
- Is there a country that Turkey likes
- What is a question that only you can answer
- Will a person still dream after death
- Are engineers respected in Singapore? Why
- Is eating cut up hot dogs trashy
- How do discounters work
- Why did Rome collapse in the Middle Ages
- Which caliber is a Walther PPK
- What should you never understand in life
- How are older foreigners treated in Malaysia
- Look at the Americans at the Nobel Prize ceremony
- Check your partner's phone
- Is there racism in Metro Manila Philippines
- What are some event ideas for colleges
- Do you think Quora wrongly brings questions together
- How do I get my Instagram history
- The effects of bariatric surgery are permanent
- Does the thought of immortality scare anyone?
- Why are essays important
- What is your online income stream
- Where is Niantic
- How many square miles is Michigan
- What is the best APP cloner app
- What makes people respect you
- Why did Voldemort kill Harry Potter's parents
- What is cancer
- Which country imports the most
- What is Tulsi Gabbard's next step
- Drop shipping is easy