Paytm business is free
Download the PayTM app for PC laptop Windows 7/8 / 8.1 computers
PayTM is one of the largest online top-up and shopping websites in India. So far you can only use the PayTM website and download the PayTM app for your smartphone. Now you can download the Paytm app for your PC laptop in Brighter Guide. So if you want to download the PayTM app for your computer, you are reading the right post my friend.
Recently, PayTM has been the news of getting into the e-commerce business. You can now also shop on the Paytm website. Also, before jumping into the main guide, if you don't already have a PayTM account, I would recommend that you create one now.
Now that you've successfully created your Paytm account, let's jump into the main post and download the Paytm app for your PC. Start by reading the following step-by-step guide. You can also download the psiphon 3 download link from our website.
↑ How to download the PayTM app for the PC
The Paytm app is officially available for smartphones such as Android and iOS devices, but is not officially available for the Windows platform. However, there is a workaround that you can use to download the Paytm app for your PC.
Here we're going to use an Android emulator for these who don't know - and the Android emulator is like a virtual Android device that runs on your computer and on which you can run all Android games and apps.
So, with Android emulators, you can run the Paytm app on your computer like you would on any Android device. So, follow the guide below where I've discussed the step-by-step process with screenshots.
↑ Part 1: Download BlueStacks to install the PayTM app on the PC
First of all, you need to download and install BlueStacks on your computer. The BlueStacks software comes with an online installer. That means you need to use a good internet connection to install them.
However, if you are using a slow internet then you can also try to find the BlueStacks offline standalone installer. However, it is not easy to find the current offline installer. I would try updating this post using the BlueStacks offline installer download link. Until then, you will need to use the online installer.
↑ Part 2: Installing the PayTM app on a computer via BlueStacks
Now open BlueStacks and you will see a completely similar window and icons as on your Android phone. Next, all you have to do is hit the search button and look for the “Paytm app”. Then click on the link “Search for the Paytm app on Google Play” or use the download link below.
You will be redirected to the Google Play link and from there you can download and install the Paytm app for your PC laptop.
Check Related Articles: How To Clear Paytm Wallet Transaction History From Bank Statement
↑ (Video) Download and use the PayTM app on the PC
You can watch this video that someone uploaded to YouTube by downloading and installing Paytm on a Windows computer. He also showed how to use it. You can check out the video below.
↑ My conclusion
If you follow the post correctly, you will see the Paytm app in the BlueStacks window, open it and use Paytm on your computer. So I know you are now following the steps to use the app in laptops / PCs. However, if you want to delete your Paytm account, you can follow these instructions. It is one of the applications for smartphones that are widely used by users and can also be used on portable laptops and desktop devices with the help of emulator software.
Please also share this post on social media and comment below with your precious words I would love to interact with you. You can also subscribe to the email newsletter to get the latest and most impressive posts you want in your inbox every week. Hope I can help you with this article on how to download Paytm App Guide for Windows Computers.
- Is it good to learn DevOps?
- What does the term marketing refer to
- What were the witch trials in Salem
- How many people died as a result of the war
- Russian soldiers are well paid
- Why is Quora so strict on credentials
- Vietnamese are friendly and nice
- Why are Koreans so beautiful
- What if I live on Mars
- Bluetooth headphones and earphones can cause cancer
- Fluoride can cause cancer
- Who is Joe Biden
- How do you organize your online learning
- Who makes the best portable solar panels
- What is solid work
- The curvature of the room can be more imaginary
- What is US IT Recruitment 1
- Any medicine to die without pain
- How are African Americans seen in China
- How did cigarettes get popular?
- What is the best street food in Australia
- What is a Delta One Trading Desk
- How do I find my passion
- How can I stop masturbation 21
- Cell Phones Cause Cancer
- What do you think about the ban on guns
- Where are TI 84 calculators made
- What have Democrats achieved with their impeachment?
- Are insurance companies unethical
- The room is currently expanding faster than the light
- Why is existence so mysterious
- What kind of nutrition is there in pizza?
- How did rock balancing evolve?
- Can black holes and dark matter interact