What are the cons of masturbating
5 reasons why you should masturbate every day
Masturbation makes you stupid and blind - we have all heard of these absurd notions. Ideas like these come from the Middle Ages, a nice thank you to the Vatican, but there are actually men who consciously refrain from masturbating these days. The supporters of the "NoFap" movement, for example, voluntarily renounce porn and masturbation in order to get their lives under control again. It has been scientifically proven that regular masturbation has a number of benefits. Here are five of them.
1. Masturbating reduces the risk of cancer
A recent study carried out by the renowned Harvard University suggests this. The study published in the journal European Urology found that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by up to a third. The reason: With the orgasm, carcinogenic substances are also ejected from the prostate - the more often, the better. And since not everyone achieves this rate with sex, masturbation is in demand. But as I said ... 21 times a month is enough, no reason to quit your job and dedicate yourself full-time to this special type of cancer screening.
2. Masturbation can prolong life
Dr. Michael Roizen advocates regular masturbation. The Doctor at the Cleveland Clinic's Wellness Institute found that having an orgasm every day can add four years to your life. And it gets even better: if you manage twice as much, you even get an eight-year extension. Also, men who jerk off at least once a day are supposed to look 15 years younger than they actually are. We dare to doubt the latter, but that a good rate of orgasms should increase life expectancy sounds logical. Hugh Hefner turned 91!
3. Masturbating helps you fall asleep
A hand job is better than counting sheep. Masturbating not only lowers stress levels and blood pressure, it also causes endorphins to be expelled. These are the body's own opiates that relax us. That should also be the reason why men mostly feel tired after sex. And don't worry, if you have enjoyed yourself alone, you can go to sleep straight away without a guilty conscience, without leaving the other unsatisfied on the bunk.
4. Masturbating ensures stability
According to the American Journal of Medicine, a lack of sexual activity can also affect the stamina of your best piece. If you want to strengthen and maintain your potency, you should have sex or masturbate regularly - otherwise there is a risk of erectile dysfunction. So masturbation is not only good for you, but also for your partner.
5. It's just fun
The hormone dopamine rules our lives. We are all addicted to it, it drives us and makes us happy. If we don't have enough of it, we fall into a deep hole. And you know what: "An orgasm gives us the greatest dopamine explosion that is naturally induced," as the American sexologist Gloria Bram puts it. Masturbation is therefore not an anti-depressant per se, but it is healthier than mood enhancers such as alcohol, drugs or chocolate.
- Why is Switzerland so poor
- Are pc games cheaper than console games
- The US could collapse into many states
- Is betting allowed in Christianity
- What are the benefits of eating grapes
- Is it okay to work while studying?
- Do people really have sex in porn
- What is the perfect food for cancer
- Healthy arguments solve problems
- Dogs go to heaven
- Should we keep 5 cents coin
- Miss the late 20th century
- Which is better WhatsApp or Instagram Why
- Why was Margaret Thatcher loved
- Does dark matter affect spacetime
- Which spices go well with spaghetti sauce?
- Which is better SSP or DSP
- Why is the Russian population small and declining
- How does a wormhole move?
- How do I learn distributed system technologies
- Backlinks are beneficial
- What antibiotics can treat a urinary tract infection?
- Is Scientology bullshit
- Did the ancient Egyptians communicate with extraterrestrials
- How do criminal cases begin
- Which is better OPPO or Samsung
- How does Mexico City compare to Bogota
- Has stoicism influenced Christianity
- Is there gold in meteorites
- Who is to blame for Hillary's defeat?
- When did Jesus die a second time?
- Where's Missouri
- How many people buy through affiliate links