What is a designer paid for
Industry test: this is how much a graphic designer earns
Startups and internet companies are popular employers of choice for creative people. But is it also financially worthwhile? Probably not. Because a current survey of Salary.de shows that e-commerce is the industry that pays its graphic designers the least. On average, a graphic designer there earns 31,931 euros a year (or 2,660 euros a month).
However, it is better for creative workers in consulting, in the chemical industry, at trade fairs and in the automotive industry. In the consulting industry - the highest-paid in the survey - the average is 53,887 euros per year (4490 euros per month). At the bottom of the list are industries that are generally known for lower wages: education, tourism, retail, and hotels and restaurants.
Nevertheless, on average, the leeway is not too great. The average earnings across all industries, according to the survey by Salary.de, are 35,568 euros annually (2964 euros per month).
Would you like to know what other salaries are common in the marketing industry? How much does a UX designer, SEO manager, PR manager, etc. earn? Then take part in our current salary survey together with Salary.de and Designerdock. Click here for the questionnaire.
By the way, here is the exact table for graphic designers.
- Which PC games would you recommend
- What's going on in Peru
- What are the admission criteria for QPP
- Has the bear market already started?
- What are examples of successful affiliate websites
- What is your favorite ground beef dish
- What are the top agriculture schools
- How useful is Instagram
- What are the dangers of smoking
- What do sound waves not travel through?
- Which football club does Donald Trump support?
- What does Tim Cooks' office look like
- Where are parables used in real life
- Helps grass juice cure cancer
- What do people think of South Africans
- What is criminal passing
- What do you think of the Malaysian cuisine
- Housekeeping service a perfect choice for cleaning
- How do criminal cases begin
- Is it easy to find a job with acca
- Why am I such a bad student
- Why doesn't Trump admit he's a racist?
- What is a transaction in DBMS
- Why are comments reduced