What are some problems that demisexuals face
Sexual attractionDemisexuality: Without Proximity and trust goes at all Nothing
Demisexuals say they know and trust people very well in order to experience sexual attraction in the first place. Feli is one of them. In One Hour of Love she tells what her sexuality looks like.
"Demi" is French and means "half". Demisexual means literally translated: half sexual. Demisexual people don't feel any sexual attraction at first. Physical pleasure only comes about when you develop a strong emotional bond with someone. Sex without feelings, such as one-night stands with people they don't know, is unimaginable for "Demis".
"I have to know the person well to have sex. That's a prerequisite."
The whole thing is neither cultivated nor consciously selected or a defect, but it is just the way it is. It is unclear why some people are more demisexual and others less.
"The biggest prejudice is that everyone feels that they want to get to know their sex partners beforehand."
An hour of love reporter Benni Bauerdick met demisexual people and learned from them how they define demisexuality and what reactions they experience when dating.
"Already in puberty, many notice that they are not so sexually attracted to others. They do not find anyone sexy as long as this familiarity is not there."
In the love diary, Klara (name changed) tells how her boyfriend has distanced herself emotionally from her.
- Why is Venus the hottest planet
- A Visa for Malaysia is required
- When did you feel an uncontrollable emotion?
- What have you achieved
- Is it possible to freeze a bubble
- What if everything is random
- What is the Chinese word for combination
- How many languages are there in Myanmar
- Where can I get freelance copywriting jobs
- What do you think of the Malaysian cuisine
- Who are the Quora Top Writers 2019
- Are galaxy filaments bent spacetime
- Why do people feel driven to reproduce?
- Why should we use solar panels
- What is the best car for road racing
- Should I switch from Steam to GOG?
- What is SEO content 1
- Who works for Palantir in New Zealand
- Why does money have so much power
- Is diet soda bad for you 2
- Why is a gasoline engine the best
- What is rational thinking
- Can we use quantum computers?
- Why does my skin smell like copper