When and how was space created
History of the chair
In 1965 the Medical Clinic 4 with a focus on kidney and hypertension diseases founded at the Nuremberg Clinic. Under their leader, sir Prof. U. Gessler, a pioneer of nephrology in Germany, the Establishment of nationwide dialysis care and a kidney transplant program in northern Bavaria. As early as 1966, in cooperation with the Urological University Clinic in Erlangen under the direction of Prof. Sigel one of the first kidney transplants in Germany carried out. Numerous dialysis centers in Middle Franconia and beyond have emerged from the Medical Clinic 4 and are managed by nephrologists who previously worked for the clinic for a long time. In 1980 Prof. Gessler was appointed full professor of internal medicine / nephrology at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg because of his great services.
His successor, Prof. R. B. Sterzel, took over the chair in 1988. He won numerous established scientists and young researchers from Germany and abroad to work at the chair and developed it into one internationally recognized research center. Research laboratories were set up and research alliances initiated, which led to kidney and hypertension research being a recognized research focus of the Medical Faculty of the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg. In 1999, on the initiative of Prof. Sterzel, the first special research area of the German Research Foundation was founded, which dealt with the development and progression of kidney diseases.
At the same time, work began on setting up a clinic for the care of kidney and hypertension diseases at the University Clinic in Erlangen in addition to the clinic in Nuremberg. After the untimely death of Prof. Sterzel in 2001, Prof. R.E. Schmieder temporarily managed the clinic until 2003.
- What is US IT Recruitment 1
- Is passion more important than education
- Is Shopify downstairs
- Can devalue RBI rupee
- Who is the best TV cop of all time
- Can Eating Moles Make My Dog Sick
- Why are there fat vegetarians
- What is criminal passing
- What are display network ads
- Which affiliate program pays 100 commissions
- Can you earn games on Steam
- What happens when the DNA breaks
- Dark souls is the most difficult game series
- Dark energy can be an elementary particle
- What is Emma Watson's MBTI
- What antibiotics can treat a urinary tract infection?
- Sell something on Amazon
- What is compound semiconductor
- Is it easy to live in China?
- Why are there highways in Hawaii?
- Why do liberals hate guns so much
- Is Einstein's view of spacetime completely correct
- How do you become an illegal immigrant
- Where did the peace symbol come from?