Is Australia an Asian country
Parliamentary democracy (under constitutional monarchy)
independent since 1901
Australia and New Zealand
geographyAustralia is a country on the Australian continent and the Tasman Island. The land has a total area of 7,741,220 km² and a total coastline of 25,760 km. This land mass is roughly 21.7 times the size of Germany. In terms of area, Australia is the largest country on the Australian continent and the sixth largest country in the world. With 3.3 inhabitants per km² it is also the most sparsely populated country on the Australian continent. It is divided into numerous geographical zones on its exceptionally large area. On average it is at an altitude of 330 m above sea level.
The country includes 8,222 mostly uninhabited islands. Australia does not have any directly bordering countries. The distance between Berlin and the capital Canberra is approximately 16,090 km.
1 dollar is divided into 100 cents.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = 1.56 dollars
1 dollar = 0.64 euros
The climate in AustraliaFor a country with a north-south extension of over 3600 km it is not possible to describe the climate in general. Australia has a predominantly subtropical climate. This means that there is hardly any rainfall, especially in the summer months, and the usual evaporation causes severe drought. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 18 and 30 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 36 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops down to 7 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.944, Australia is one of the most highly developed economies according to the UN definition. The IMF also shares this classification. Taking into account purchasing power parity, it is one of the 20 richest countries in the world.
|0% urban areas:||36,746 km²|
|48% agriculture:||3,687,143 km²|
|16% forests:||1,257,174 km²|
|0% water surface:||49,200 km²|
|36% other areas:||2,760,157 km²|
|Road network:||873,573 km|
|Rail network:||33,343 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||abolished in 1985|
Existing trade agreements
Dependent outside areas
Heard and McDonald Islands
- Facebook has a customer service email
- How can I short sell Aramco stock
- Was Final Fantasy XV a good game
- What is the economic basis of unemployment
- Wordpress works on Windows hosting
- When to use bon appetite
- What's an eighth in the weed
- What are some common medical scams
- Is light therapy effective for eczema?
- Is it okay to eat while having a bowel movement?
- How to get a narcissist's attention
- Why is Germany so arrogant
- How much do vanity url shorteners cost
- What is a gun license
- Is Scientology bullshit
- Why is Indonesia not a neutral country
- How do you become an infusionsoft partner
- How many corners are there on the circle
- Where can I order a cake online
- How can I save pictures in Quora
- What is a sales funnel strategist
- Is John Cena in Illuminati 1
- What is probability trading
- If WordPress Calypso comes to WordPress org