Why is communism bad
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What makes teenagers swear to obscenity
- Has someone died holding their breath?
- What was the first war America lost
- Is Kuwait good for Indians to work
- How do I monetize B2B ecommerce
- An anorexic person could be treated himself
- Who are the top writers on Quora
- How selective is the Stanford Summer School
- Can you play craps as a pro?
- How do I impress a man
- Understand Cantonese Mandarin speakers
- Are groschen of luck
- What are some conspiracy theories about WWII
- Why do red and green make yellow
- How should a parquet floor be sealed
- Are autistic children bullied
- Which countries no longer use coins?
- Why are children choosy about food
- Who is Xianhang Zhang
- What is the most painful death
- How does a black hole manipulate time?
- How can I start a medium blog
- What are the benefits of CPEC
- Can people walk on Mars-Mars ground
- Why is it unhealthy to hate people?
- Why are American cities so dirty
- Are Hong Kong citizens of the UK
- What are some good healthy eating slogans
- How does OLX earn money 2
- You can explain hypomania in layman's terms
- What are some unknown facts about BSNL
- You can get cancer from smoking once
- Which software courses receive a high salary
- Is multiculturalism reversible