Why can't people even properly define communism?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What is the correct answer to this question
- Why was there never an Irish Reformation?
- Can treat large fibroids in Kapalbhati
- What formulas are used by the permutation
- The hydrostatic transmission lacks the clutch
- How does the mass bend spacetime
- Why do people love Mr. Trump
- How big is 4 millimeters
- Why is Monday longer than Sunday?
- 1 dimension for length measurement is correct
- How do I hack a police scanner
- God loves David more than us
- What are the rules of e-marketing
- WordPress has discontinued the free blogging service
- Police officers protect their daughters better
- Have you found God yet?
- Is the incineration mythical
- How popular is Indonesia in your country
- How was the Quora mobile app created
- Which is better Snapchat or Instagram
- Why do some Hispanic parents dislike black people
- Why Have Quora Credits Been Retired 1
- Why does gamification work
- Are there still prisoners of war in Vietnam?
- Is lamb a type of beef
- What defines the currency value
- Are GROUP BUYS SEO tools illegal
- How to calculate the pulling force
- What is your opinion on games
- Is it possible to teraform Mars?
- How do I get a flat stomach
- What are some examples of postmodern photography
- Why didn't Margaret Thatcher get rid of the NHS?