Could communism ever be done right?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Are the WBB guns legal in Singapore
- Wine causes constipation
- How did the Romans build their city
- How do you sell a product
- Is that grammatically correct?
- What is a yacht made of?
- What are the best travel-related APIs
- How was Google Earth developed
- What is good nutrition
- What are some basic priorities in life
- Are narcissists dating narcissists?
- How much do vanity url shorteners cost
- Which country has the least attractive people?
- What is a yacht
- Is Japanese food healthy
- What is your idea of a romantic vacation
- Who sent an SMS from 58632
- Are dry fruits healthy for the memory
- Creatine makes your muscles bigger
- Where can I use let
- How complicated is gallbladder surgery
- What are the best simple card games
- Ubers credit card is good business
- What caliber is a 300 Savage