How can acupressure cure back pain
Passive treatments: massages, heat and manual therapies
German Medical Association (BÄK), National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV), Working Group of Scientific Medical Societies (AWMF). National care guideline for non-specific low back pain. AWMF register no .: nvl-007. 03.2017.
Chenot JF, Greitemann B, Kladny B, Petzke F, Pentecost M, Schorr SG. Nonspecific low back pain. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2017; 114 (51-52): 883-890.
Chou R, Deyo R, Friedly J, Skelly A, Hashimoto R, Weimer M et al. Noninvasive Treatments for Low Back Pain. 02.2016. (AHRQ Comparative Effectiveness Reviews; Volume 169).
Chou R, Deyo R, Friedly J, Skelly A, Hashimoto R, Weimer M et al. Nonpharmacologic Therapies for Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review for an American College of Physicians Clinical Practice Guideline. Ann Intern Med 2017; 166 (7): 493-505.
Franke H, Franke JD, Fryer G. Osteopathic manipulative treatment for nonspecific low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2014; 15:286.
Franke H, Fryer G, Ostelo RW, Kamper SJ. Muscle energy technique for non-specific low-back pain. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015; (2): CD009852.
Nielsen SM, Tarp S, Christensen R, Bliddal H, Klokker L, Henriksen M. The risk associated with spinal manipulation: an overview of reviews. Syst Rev 2017; 6 (1): 64.
Skelly AC, Chou R, Dettori JR, Turner JA, Friedly JL, Rundell SD et al. Noninvasive Nonpharmacological Treatment for Chronic Pain: A Systematic Review. 06.2018. (AHRQ Comparative Effectiveness Reviews; Volume 209).
Wu LC, Weng PW, Chen CH, Huang YY, Tsuang YH, Chiang CJ. Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation in Treating Chronic Back Pain. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2018; 43 (4): 425-433.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- What can keep us healthy longer?
- Why doesn't Tasmania leave Australia?
- What was Enron's business
- How do you stay fit and healthy
- What are the most common sexual problems
- How is stoicism different from Christianity
- What is a milling machine function
- What are alternatives to the gym
- Should a student work while studying
- Singapore has poor people
- Mark Zuckerberg took Adderall
- What will human life be in 2100?
- Why is Monday always a lazy day
- An emotionally abusive person can change
- On which public holidays are the banks closed?
- What is the Best CPA Marketing Method
- How fast is the IoT growing
- What can counteract the effects of Xanax
- We are all the same
- Are there uses for chemical waste
- When will humans be on Mars?
- What does someone's silence mean to you
- Who is NPR's target audience
- What is the difference between strategies and tactics
- What is a missile warhead
- Do Quora appeals ever work
- Who are the most successful day traders
- The story itself is a mystery
- Which services are similar to IFTTT
- Why does my teacher eat in class
- What do Malaysians think of Mahathir Mohamad
- What is the richest city in Japan
- How can American schools improve the food